Free business event Wednesday 6th December 2017 Employment Law Briefing: Where are we now, where are we going in 2018?
2017 has been a year of great change in employment law that will have wide-reaching implications for employers going forward. Jacksons Law Firm would like to invite you to this FREE end-of-year briefing which aims to summarise the developments in an engaging and practical presentation so that busy managers, HR professionals and business owners, have a clear awareness of their obligations in each of the topic areas.
Solicitors from our Employment team will cover the following topics:
- Developments in employment status / How the modern workplace will look
- Data protection in employment disputes / Preparing for GDPR as an employer
- Abolition of the Employment Tribunal fees regime / Fees and costs in future employment litigation
- Jacksons Business Immigration / Brexit and the potential consequences for foreign workers
- Other Anticipated Developments in 2018 and beyond
If you would like to attend this FREE event, please contact Caroline Noble at email@example.com or phone Caroline on 01642 873 722.
VENUE: Jacksons Law Firm, 17 Falcon Court, Preston Farm Ind. Est, Stockton on Tees, TS18 3TU
DATE: Wednesday, 6th December 2017
TIME: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
There is plenty of FREE parking available at the venue for delegates.